You can find below details on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Go over here
for more info on BrowseStudio. You can get more details about BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. BrowseStudio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BrowseStudio. They occupy an average of 1.95 MB (2047104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.92 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.15.142217
only. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BrowseStudio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 20:07:11.463