You can find on this page details on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. More information about the application BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during install. BrowseStudio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside BrowseStudio. They occupy about 9.92 MB (10398744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio(31).exe (512.23 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio(76).exe (511.23 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio(56).exe (408.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64(75).exe (344.73 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (396.23 KB)
The current web page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.18.182155
only. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio app will be found very quickly. After you select BrowseStudio in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-11 19:29:55.700