You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
for more information on BrowseStudio. Please open http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. BrowseStudio's primary file takes around 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) and its name is BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BrowseStudio. They take 2.78 MB (2917336
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (513.23 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.09.062053
alone. For more BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio program will be found automatically. When you select BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-20 02:36:27.017