Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, regulated by the user's decision. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 143.95 KB (147400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 370.95 KB (379852
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (143.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.06 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19936
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 00:31:47.580