You can find below detailed information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more data about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PCBoost. PCBoostUpdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.95 MB (2046104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They take about 4.91 MB (5147115
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 126.96.36.1996
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found automatically. When you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:42:25.207