You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info related to PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCBoost.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PCBoost. They occupy 9.53 MB (9993915
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KEYGEN.exe (174.00 KB)
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- pgware.2012-patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 184.108.40.2069
only. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-05 11:56:45.800