You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. You can get more details about PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They take an average of 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 188.8.131.526
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 17:49:08.890