PCBoost is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more info on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more facts about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Programmer\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Programmer\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost's primary file takes around 2.47 MB (2592384 bytes) and is called PCBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 9.37 MB (9823912
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.47 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 184.108.40.2063
only. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmer\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-23 16:58:09.527