You can find below detailed information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called PCBoost.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes).
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove PCBoost from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCBoost
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. After you click PCBoost in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-09 15:28:58.967