This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. More information about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.29 MB (9740464
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PCBoost from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013\PCBoost.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013\PCBoostRegister.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost GOTD 27-09-2013\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. After you click PCBoost in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:55:25.210