PCBoost is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. PCBoost is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk and is named PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost is composed of the following executables which take 9.29 MB (9740464
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about PCBoost version 22.214.171.1245
only. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-18 14:27:17.003