PCBoost is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More information about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's main executable file and it takes about 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PCBoost. They take 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of PCBoost. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. After you click PCBoost in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-30 15:59:14.063