PCBoost is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More information about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's main executable file and it takes about 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PCBoost. They take 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1687
of PCBoost. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 15:59:14.063