This page contains complete information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. More information about the application PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named PCBoost.exe and its approximative size is 2.34 MB (2454760 bytes).
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.17 MB (7513504
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.34 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.68 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 22.214.171.1242
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found automatically. When you click PCBoost in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 16:35:42.283