PCBoost is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Ynx\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing PCBoost is "C:\Program Files\Ynx\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. PCBoost's main file takes around 2.31 MB (2418408 bytes) and is named PCBoost.exe.
The following executables are installed together with PCBoost. They take about 8.94 MB (9370816
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.31 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.88 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.64 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 188.8.131.521
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. When you click PCBoost in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Ynx\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 15:34:33.873