PCBoost is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. PCBoost is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. PCBoost's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.37 MB (2486912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.23 MB (9674408
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.37 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 126.96.36.1994
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PCBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 05:30:46.057