You can find on this page details on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. You can read more about on PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCBoost. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of PCBoost. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you remove PCBoost from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PCBoost:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostResource.dll
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\uninsimg.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PCBoost 4.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PCBoost.lnk
PCBoost is an application marketed by PGWARE LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost app will be found very quickly. After you select PCBoost in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-24 03:10:06.760