This page contains thorough information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PCBoost.exe and occupies 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PCBoost. They occupy 9.54 MB (10008101
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Keygen.exe (256.00 KB)
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.119
alone. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-14 16:30:52.200