PCBoost is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. You can read more about about PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost application is placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PCBoost.exe and its approximative size is 2.37 MB (2486912 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with PCBoost. They take about 9.23 MB (9674408
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.37 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about PCBoost version 188.8.131.524
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found automatically. When you select PCBoost in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-01 08:04:30.593