PCBoost is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More data about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More data about the software PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost application is found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PCBoost. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.32 MB (2431208 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 8.97 MB (9403072
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- PCBoost.exe (2.32 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.89 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.64 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.91 MB)
This page is about PCBoost version 18.104.22.1681
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost app will be found very quickly. After you click PCBoost in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-17 17:50:03.123