PCBoost is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be found here
. You can see more info about PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.43 MB (2550888 bytes) on disk and is called PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.31 MB (9766967
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.116
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Some users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 14:08:49.603