PCBoost is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More info about PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCBoost program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.36 MB (2473192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PCBoost. They occupy about 9.16 MB (9606304
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.36 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 126.96.36.1993
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 23:35:11.790