This info is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. You can see more info about PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost's main file takes around 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) and is called PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.29 MB (9745957
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1999
of PCBoost. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-08-01 15:40:57.273