You can find on this page details on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Further information about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found automatically. When you click PCBoost in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 13:37:51.670