PCBoost is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. You can see more info on PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tools\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tools\PCBoost\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk and is named PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of PCBoost. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tools\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 10:08:21.110