This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More information about the application PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's main executable file and it takes about 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They take about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 22:10:26.527