You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. More information about the app PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during install. PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PCBoost. They occupy about 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.114
only. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PCBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found automatically. When you select PCBoost in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-03 19:41:24.543