This page contains complete information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's page. PCBoost is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCBoost. The application's main executable file is labeled PCBoost.exe and occupies 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside PCBoost. They take about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 18.104.22.1686
only. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found very quickly. After you select PCBoost in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:01:15.547