This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about the app PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.31 MB (2427112 bytes) on disk and is titled PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.96 MB (9394880
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.31 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.88 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.64 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This page is about PCBoost version 22.214.171.1241
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost app will be found automatically. After you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-28 08:37:11.713