This info is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. You can see more info on PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which take 9.29 MB (9740464
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about PCBoost version 188.8.131.525
only. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall PCBoost you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PCBoost:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PCBoost when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames.WIN\Menuen Start\Programmer\PCBoost
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames.WIN\Menuen Start\Programmer\PCBoost\PCBoost Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames.WIN\Menuen Start\Programmer\PCBoost\PCBoost Support.url
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames.WIN\Menuen Start\Programmer\PCBoost\PCBoost.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All UserNames.WIN\Menuen Start\Programmer\PCBoost\Update PCBoost.lnk
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. When you click PCBoost in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-31 15:36:29.410