This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more facts about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). PCBoost's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.43 MB (2550920 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.32 MB (9771133
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.116
alone. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found automatically. When you select PCBoost in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 23:56:00.633