This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. You can see more info on PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost's main file takes around 2.31 MB (2426600 bytes) and is named PCBoost.exe.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 8.96 MB (9393856
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.31 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.88 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.64 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of PCBoost. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost program will be found automatically. After you click PCBoost in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-25 10:21:06.063