This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More data about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more facts about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk and is named PCBoost.exe.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They take an average of 9.29 MB (9745957
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of PCBoost. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-28 13:53:52.003