PCBoost is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCBoost application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.29 MB (9742000
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about PCBoost version 126.96.36.1995
only. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found very quickly. After you click PCBoost in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 22:39:06.280