This info is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details related to PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PCBoost. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it takes about 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PCBoost. They take about 7.42 MB (7779959
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- pgware.2012-patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This data is about PCBoost version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found automatically. When you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 17:51:51.230