You can find below details on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More data about the application PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. PCBoost's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PCBoost.exe and occupies 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes).
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.54 MB (10005111
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Keygen.exe (256.00 KB)
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1249
of PCBoost. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found automatically. After you select PCBoost in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-30 23:24:33.123