PCBoost is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. You can get more details related to PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost's main file takes about 2.43 MB (2550920 bytes) and is named PCBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 9.31 MB (9764115
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of PCBoost. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-08 09:24:54.010