This page contains thorough information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PCBoost.exe and occupies 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with PCBoost. They take about 9.26 MB (9710752
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.45 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.113
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-14 14:41:33.453