PCBoost is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. More details about the app PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. PCBoost's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.44 MB (2558696 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.24 MB (9687712
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.44 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.93 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about PCBoost version 18.104.22.1683
alone. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-09 16:52:48.540