This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More details about the application PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost's main file takes about 2.55 MB (2673792 bytes) and is named PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.45 MB (9911464
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.55 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2063
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. When you click PCBoost in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 19:34:55.513