PCBoost is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more facts about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled PCBoost.exe and occupies 2.37 MB (2486912 bytes).
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which take 9.23 MB (9673384
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.37 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 188.8.131.524
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. When you click PCBoost in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-10 13:19:08.133