PCBoost is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. PCBoost's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This page is about PCBoost version 184.108.40.2067
only. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 00:05:24.283