PCBoost is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They occupy about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This web page is about PCBoost version 188.8.131.527
only. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-05 14:13:03.417