This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PCBoost.exe and its approximative size is 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 184.108.40.2066
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 11:12:21.123