This info is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more data about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk and is called PCBoost.exe.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This page is about PCBoost version 22.214.171.1244
only. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCBoost
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostUpdate.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:19:33.950