This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's page. Usually the PCBoost application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during install. PCBoost's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.54 MB (10005111
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Keygen.exe (256.00 KB)
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.119
alone. You can find here a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-19 10:44:18.447