This web page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. Detailed information about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost's primary file takes around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) and its name is PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which take 9.29 MB (9740464
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 22.214.171.1245
alone. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall PCBoost you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 14:01:05.080