You can find below details on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost's main file takes around 2.43 MB (2550920 bytes) and is called PCBoost.exe.
The following executables are contained in PCBoost. They occupy 9.31 MB (9758987
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 22.214.171.1246
alone. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 10:57:54.377