This web page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more details about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove PCBoost. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.47 MB (2592384 bytes) on disk and is titled PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.37 MB (9823912
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.47 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 184.108.40.2063
alone. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found automatically. When you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:52:07.703