This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. PCBoost is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. PCBoost's primary file takes around 2.43 MB (2550888 bytes) and its name is PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.31 MB (9763995
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of PCBoost. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall PCBoost you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\uninsimg.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\PCBoost Help_1075927188_16_16.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Update PCBoost_3156169163.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Update PCBoost_3156169163_16_16.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PCBoost 5.7.11.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
PCBoost is an application marketed by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 03:45:32.200