PcBoost is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PcBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. You can see more info on PcBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. PcBoost is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PcBoost directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PcBoost is "C:\Program Files\PcBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PcBoost's primary file takes about 1.55 MB (1622016 bytes) and its name is PcBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of PcBoost. They take an average of 2.21 MB (2317578
bytes) on disk.
- PcBoost.exe (1.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.26 KB)
This web page is about PcBoost version 184.108.40.2066
only. You can find below info on other versions of PcBoost:
...click to view all...
PcBoost is a program marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PcBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PcBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PcBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PcBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PcBoost application will be found very quickly. When you select PcBoost in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PcBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PcBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PcBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PcBoost.
8. After uninstalling PcBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PcBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PcBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PcBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PcBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PcBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-17 07:14:30.497